- A King of Misrule (for 5 minutes you get to be crowned the King and make the crowd do anything you want. You get to come up with something fun or silly that a crowd can do inside a house. Last year Nick made everybody sing Happy Birthday.)
- A Venus (You get to be announced as Venus for the evening, you can dress like her or do whatever you want as Venus. You will collect the pieces of paper that people write their wishes on that go into the effigy to be burned.)
- A Dionysus (You get to be announced as Dionysus, you can dress like him or do whatever you want as Dionysus. You will help Venus collect the pieces of paper that people write their wishes on that go into the effigy to be burned.)
- Socrates Cafe (Come up with a topic or question all the guests can discuss in 5 or 10 minutes. It can be Saturnalia related, or Burning Man related, or something else fun or interesting. Hey, how about turn-key camps at Burning Man?)
- Dancing of the Muses. Great for guys. Dress up like a muse and we will play muse music.
- Help read the Poetry of Sappho….of Lesbos.
- Help handle the gambling, with nuts and chocolates, on the Horse Races.
- Other games of skill or chance would be welcomed!
& forward this to anyone you think may want to join in the fun.
Signup page is here: https://sites.google.com/site/wisconsinburners/saturnalia-2014