Hey, gang! We’re going to try something new for 2017 – special guest speakers at our monthly meetings!
First up will be Ranger David Prins, to give a short presentation about being a Ranger at Burning Man. If you ever wanted to know what it was like to be a Ranger or how to get to be a Ranger, then attend our Sunday get-together and ask all the questions you want.
We’ll also have more information on other volunteer opportunities at Burning Man and talk about tickets, too.
At future monthly meetings, we’d like to address topics like
- Cooking Recipes – Eating Well Or Just To Stay Alive?
- Tent Structure – How Do I Keep My Tent From Blowing Away. Wait, My Tent Can Blow Away???
- How To Get To The Event And Back – Driving, Flying, Swimming?
- Leave No Trace – Why This Is Really, Really Important.
- The 10 Principles – WTF Are These?
- Art Projects That Need Help – I Live In Wisconsin And I Want To Help Build Art That Will Go To Burning Man!
Do you have a topic that you’d like to see on the list? Write to us and tell us what it is! We’re here to provide YOU with what you YOU want to know. And hey! If you want to be one of the guest speakers, step on up! There are a lot of experienced Burners in our great State – share what you know to those going to the event for the first time. Remember what it was like when you first went? 😉
Here are the dates for our planned monthly meetings, put ’em on your calendar now.
July 16 – Newbie Night! Our big extravaganza for all those who got tickets at the last minute and are like, “Oh, No! What Do I Do Now????”
So, let’s kick it off with….
March 19th, 2017
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
BurningSNOW Center for the Experimental Arts
2578 N. Weil St.
See you there!