Everyone is welcome — invite and bring your friends. Please join us for our monthly Memphis Burners (Memphis Burning Man Group) Meet and Greet in December at Tad’s Indoor Trailer Park and Imaginarium, Tad Pierson’s amazing place in downtown Memphis! (He runs American Safari here) Tad’s Trailer Park is just off Danny Thomas Blvd. between Madison and Monroe – Downtown Memphis, 343 Madison Ave. Parking and entrance is at the back of the building.
Did I say it was AMAZING?
Potluck and BYOB.
There will be large warm space inside and space outside for a fire pit mini Burn and for Fire and Poi, hoops etc.
Communal Effort/Self Reliance:
(Things to bring)
– A can of food to donate to our local food bank
– Potluck Food to share, we also need cups, utensils, plates, napkins and trash bags.
– Booze, wine, beer, mixers, non-alcoholic drinks ( I will bring two big coolers and ice)
– Wood to donate for the Burn if you have it
– Your fire or LED toys, poi, hoops (don’t forget your spotter if you spin fire)
– Stories from Burning Man or Regional events
How do you express yourself? Extra points for anyone in burny outfits!!
Think about what you could give — it could be your potluck cooking skills, your DJ abilities, musical instrument and talents, hugs, a donation to the food bank, anything. Contact me if you want to do something big or special.
Bring or invite a friend who doesn’t know they are a burner yet.
Participation and Immediacy:
No one is a spectator. Pocket your phone and lets be in the moment.
Leave no Trace and Civic Responsibility:
Please be ready to leave no trace and take care of our event space.
See you there Memphis Burners, Tennessee Burners, Arkansas Burners!
Lana Chu AKA PinkPanties