Sunday, February 12th, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
What: Budgets, Events, Leadership and Involvement Opportunities, Community Projects, Event Ticket Info, Q&A.
Presentations by: Portland Regional Contacts, Precipitation NW, SOAK LLC, SOAK Producers Breakout Sessions by: YOU.
Where: Taborspace, 5441 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR – In the Dining Hall (downstairs)
Parking Lot located at corner of SE 54th and SE Belmont.
Bus Line: 15 – Stops right out front.
Regional Contact Presentation: 3:05 pm – 3:45 pm
- Burning Man & Regional Network Info
- Participation Information
- 2016 Budget Review
- 2017 Anticipated Expenses
- 2016 Quick Fact Wrap Up
- 2017 GLC Nominations
- Changes in 2017
- 2017 Art Grants
SOAK*2017: Superstition: 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm
- SOAK Org Chart
- Volunteering & Gift Ticket Policy
- SOAK Tickets & RV/Trailer Passes
- This year’s major burnable sculpture
Precipitation NW Updates: 4:15 pm – 4:45 pm
- New Board Members
Breakout Sessions: 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm
- Project: Temple Crew Local 523: Melissa Lanning
- Project: The Museum of the Broken: Sarah Taylor
- Projects: Neuralizer and Shadowdancer: The Wiz
- Precipitation NW involvement
- SOAK Volunteering Q&A/Sign Up: Lotus, Honeybee, Starfish
- BurnOut Planning: Xandra
- Major Burnable Sculpture: KosherBacon & Jinx