You can create a ticket request between Jan 6 and Jan 20, 2017.
- Log in at secure.burningflipside.com. If you don’t already have a user account, create one at profiles.burningflipside.com.
- Click on “ticket registration/transfer.” This is your control center for your ticket request and ticket.
- Click on “Create a ticket request.” You can add tickets for up to 2 adults and 2 minors to your request by clicking the “Add New Tickets” button. You have the option of adding a donation to Tinderbox, an independent art-granting organization, as part of your ticket request.
- By default, you will be added to Flipside’s “Austin Announce” list when you create your request, and if there are any minors on your request, you will be added to the “Flipside Parents” list. You can uncheck the options for these lists before submitting your request, but it’s a good idea to join.
- You will receive an e-mail message from “email@example.com” with the subject line “Burning Flipside 2017 Ticket Request Confirmation & Mail-In Form”. This will include a PDF attachment of your ticket request. Print that out.
Why is it a ticket request and not just a purchase? If more people request tickets than the event can accommodate, requests will be removed through a deselection lottery and returned, to bring the remaining number of tickets down to the limit.