The Meta Information-Communications Committee serves as a resource for collecting and analyzing data, sharing this information and offering insights into ways the Burning Man Project can support and scale the network. They also seek to improve the methods by which Regional Network created information is shared. And, they provide feedback on public-facing communications coming from Burning Man Project on an as-needed basis.
- Provide information and insights to the Regional Contacts, Burning Man Project Board and Burning Man teams that can be used to understand the state of the network.
- Provide information and insights to the Regional Contacts and Burning Man teams that can be used to support and scale the network or Regional activities.
- Review Burning Man Project public announcements and provide feedback prior to release on an as-needed basis.
- Develop yearly goals.
- Provide a bi-yearly status of committee’s activities to the Meta Regional Committee, Regional Network Committee and Burning Man Project Board.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Share the work equally among committee members.
- Publish monthly meeting minutes
Kay Morrison (Seattle), squishelle (Vancouver), Cooky (Michigan), Iris Yee (Burning Man HQ)